Personal Tax and Tax Planning
- I will identify any opportunity to reduce taxes or increase
deductions as permitted by law.
- I will look towards any planning considerations for the current and
- I will not sell you any financial instruments.
- I will provide information on advantages and disadvantages of
RRSPs RESPS, paying down your mortgage, lease loan or buying options or any other
financial consideration for your business, personal and family requirements.
- My orientation is that I listen, I recommend and I provide a series
- I present alternatives based on risk, reward and cost benefit
- I am an advisor who aids but does not take over the decision-making
Estates and Trusts
- Prepare final and trust returns.
- Family trusts as a tax-planning tool.
- Many taxation issues result from people and companies entering or
- Various planning and compliance considerations must be taken
into account when dealing internationally among corporate, personal and excise
Revenue Canada/Ministry of Finance Representation
- Many years of experience dealing with assessors, desk auditors and
- Filed many successful appeals and requests for reassessment and
- Countless requests for information and documentation successfully
| Our Profile
| Our Services | FAQ's | Press Room | Resource Centre | What's New | Contact Information | Site Map | Back to Home |
Copyright © 2000: Allen Futerman and
Associates. All rights reserved.
Designed and maintained: Add Value International Inc.